www.greys-anatomy.cz Právě je 01 čer 2020, 10:00

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 241 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Další
  Verze pro tisk Předchozí téma | Následující téma 
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: 10. SÉRIE - SPOILERY (články, spekulace, diskuze)
PříspěvekNapsal: 18 kvě 2013, 09:07 

Pohlaví: žena
Nejoblíbenější postava: Arizona Robbins
Místo pro spoilery všech druhů, pro rozhovory a teorie. Články se nemusí schovávat do tagu spoiler. :PP:

Arizona: I am trying.
Cristina: Okay, really, what is.. what is happening?
Owen: Just calm the waves.
Arizona: These are tsunami-force waves, Owen.

Předmět příspěvku: Re: 10. SÉRIE - SPOILERY (články, spekulace, diskuze)
PříspěvekNapsal: 18 kvě 2013, 09:11 

Jessica Capshaw from 'Grey's Anatomy': 'Arizona Does Not Forgive Callie'

"We can make a bad choice and turn around and do better," the actress says of Arizona's heartbreaking decision and subsequent confession.

Arizona Robbins made a heartbreaking confession during Thursday's ninth season finale of Grey's Anatomy.

Following a season in which the beloved doc struggled with the aftermath of the plane crash that claimed the lives of both Mark and Lexie and cost the doc her leg, Arizona admitted her motive for cheating on Callie (Sara Ramirez) with Lauren (Hilarie Burton): She has yet to forgive her wife for breaking her promise that she'd save her leg.

It's a shocking reveal on many levels for the beloved couple who have weathered countless storms in the past, including the car crash that nearly cost Callie her life, and opens the door for "Calzona" to explore the anger that Arizona has been quietly carrying around for months.

The Hollywood Reporter caught up with Jessica Capshaw, who plays Arizona, to discuss why her character's storyline is important and what she hopes to see in season 10.

A lot of fans are upset about this story, as if lesbian couples are immune from cheating. Why is it an important one to tell?
It's important first and foremost because it's good drama. Forget about who you are or how you define yourself or who you choose to love -- it's good drama. It would not be interesting to watch a couple remain happy and free from anything happening to their marriage or connection. This is a very dramatic way of showing what can happen to a marriage. On an emotional level, you want everyone to be happy, but since this isn't real life there's a good opportunity here to lean into being disgruntled, mad, angry, happy or even turned on. You have to roll with it.

The cheating arc is a departure from the stories audiences now -- thankfully -- have grown accustomed to seeing on TV for LGBT characters.
I look at what it felt like four years ago and what it feels like now, and I do feel like progress is being made.

Is there hope for Callie and Arizona? How much about season 10 has Shonda told you?
I don't know that anyone knows. I've been with my husband for 11 years, married for nine, and when I think of the rupture of a relationship and the fallout of infidelity, I don't know that you can get that trust back. Clearly, by the end of the finale, you understand that something for Arizona is permanently damaged and lost.

Arizona has been carrying this grief around all season. What was it about Lauren that brought this out?

Arizona has had the biggest pendulum swing this season. When we started the season off, there was no makeup, just the rawest scenes. There were scenes where I'd call Shonda saying, 'I don't know if I can play this broken, if I can be this sad.' Arizona was incredibly disconnected. For her to be so disconnected and to not even know herself in her new form was really hard. There was a lot of holding on to everything just to get through every day to be alive in this new body. By the time she gets to a good place and feels like things are moving and working again, here comes this hot stranger who looks at her as an object of affection and Arizona just lets go. She's been holding on so tightly for so long that this is the moment where she's just not thinking straight and lets go.

We'd been waiting all season to see if Arizona would hold Callie accountable for her broken promise, and boy does she really hold her accountable!
What you see in her very core is that Arizona does not forgive Callie for promising her that she would not amputate her leg and then amputating her leg. She does not forgive her for that. When you're watching it, if you're really listening, you understand both people's point of view. I completely empathize when Callie says, 'I only did it to save your life. You would have died!' That's a good point. Yes, she would and very well could have. But to Arizona in that moment of trust, she looked at her wife and said, 'I need you to promise me something,' and her wife looked back at her and said, 'I promise you.' And then she didn't do it. For what ever reason, and I don't know that it makes sense or is right or wrong, but Arizona does not forgive Callie.

How much has it been bothering Arizona that Callie -- who effectively acted as if the crash happened to her -- wasn't part of it?
I didn't know it was happening later down the season. We were in the middle of the storyline about buying the hospital and I remember saying, 'Wouldn't Arizona be bothered that her wife is coming in and acting like she was there when she wasn't?' Here are all these people who were all in the plane crash together, and Callie wasn't there. It probably started bothering her around then.

Are you looking forward to the challenges ahead for Callie and Arizona as a couple?
I'm very much looking forward to it. I came onto the show four years ago, and it had been my favorite show. And I remember part of what I loved about it, which is why I can relate to people taking this story personally. I loved watching the bed hopping, the fun, the irreverence, reverence, how it made you cry and angry. When I came onto the show, the evolution of the character was to get into a relationship and stay in that relationship. A lot of stuff happens around them, but Callie and Arizona's love was always in tact. I never saw this one coming. So once the story presented itself, I thought it was a wonderful opportunity as an actor to play with what the other sides of a person are. Infidelity is horrible -- there's nothing worse than that; it's devastating. I hope it doesn't turn into a year of self-flagellation for Arizona. I think you can do something bad and it doesn't make you a bad person. We are not defined by any one choice. We are the sum of our experiences, and we can make a bad choice and turn around and do better. I do think that with any kind of infidelity, on some level -- unless you're dealing with a sociopath -- there's always a reason. There will be an exploration of what that reason was and that will give the Grey's writers fertile ground to play with next season.

We haven't learned a whole lot about Arizona's past relationships. Think this storyline might help to explore some of her romantic history and if she's been unfaithful before?

Except for that one episode that came from out of nowhere, when it turns out that Arizona had kicked up her heels a bit at her old hospital? I've never really played that part of who she was. Does that come back? I don't know! (Laughs.)

Have you heard if Lauren might be sticking around?
Hilarie Burton is wonderful and everyone loved her, but I have no idea.

Might we see other crash-related baggage come up for her again -- like Alex performing her amputation?
In the finale, she leans on him again, and they have a strong relationship. I don't know that that was something that was some dark, closeted secret that people hoped wouldn't pop out. I don't know if it's being treated like that or if they're looking forward to teasing it.

In Arizona's mind, does this even the playing field?

I don't think she thinks that it levels the playing field. There's always a reason for infidelity, and if anyone was pointing to any reason, it's that on some level Arizona is really angry with Callie and has never gotten over that.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... haw-524102

PříspěvekNapsal: 18 kvě 2013, 09:14 

Grey's Anatomy's Kevin McKidd: I Don't Think It's the End for Cristina and Owen

Another year of Grey's Anatomy has come and gone and once again, Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Owen (Kevin McKidd) have parted ways. As the ninth season of the ABC medical drama drew to a close, the couple again faced the issue of having children. Cristina continues to hold her ground of not wanting to be a mother, while Owen's burgeoning relationship with a patient's son made him long for what could seemingly never be. Going about it in a more adult fashion, Cristina walked away from Owen, knowing that she'd never want to stand in the way of his happiness. But are the duo really done? TVGuide.com turned to McKidd to get his take and get scoop on Season 10:

How surprised were you when you found out that Cristina and Owen would be parting ways once again?
Kevin McKidd: Well, it's a different parting this time. There's no big drama to it, in a strange way. Cristina is one step ahead of Owen in that she suddenly realizes the guy she loves has this real need that even he's trying to push down and deny that he wants to have a family. She realizes that he's trying to live in denial of that thing about himself so he can be with her and she does a very adult and honorable thing by letting him off the hook. The surprising thing about it is how adult it is.

Do you think this is really the end of Cristina and Owen?

McKidd: I don't know, but I doubt it. I doubt it because whether they ever are together again, there's so much connection and history between them that they're always going to have some kind of relationship. It's almost like people who are parents, if they break up, they'll always be connected by that thing. Owen and Cristina have been through so much that those things will never go away. I know Owen is going to feel a lot of yearning and be heartbroken for quite some time. The sad fact is that Owen and Cristina are in a good place. I don't think it's the end for them, it's just another turn in their very complicated relationship. In a strange way, this is Cristina showing how much she cares for this guy

Cristina and Owen have had trouble working together before after breaking up. How do you think it will be different this time around?
McKidd: The way they split this time, Cristina seems to rationalize it. She finds her peace with it and that's different. Usually, in the times before, there's definitely been a sense of yearning from both of them for each other. It seemed like, in the finale, that Cristina is kind of OK with it. Owen isn't yet. That's going to be the big shift.

What was your conversation like with Sandra when you learned about this, given it could mean a cut-back on scenes between the two of you?

McKidd: I don't think it necessarily means that. I've heard very small rumblings about next season. Certainly, my understanding is that Cristina and Owen's connection is not, by any means, going to go away, it's just going to evolve into the next phase of their relationship. I don't feel like Sandra Oh or I relish the idea of doing less scenes together. My gut tells me that isn't going to happen because there's something about Cristina and Owen and the way these two dance around each other that's fun to play and hopefully good to watch. I just see it as an interesting twist in their journey.

Do you think Owen might finally try to move on and find someone else?

McKidd: I'm interested to see where they go now. What Cristina is doing here is that kind of thing where if you love somebody, you have to set them free. She doesn't want Owen to deny part of himself anymore to be with her, so whether that means another relationship or seeking out the idea of a family for Owen, that's more of what Cristina is releasing Owen into, as opposed to releasing him into looking for another woman. As we all know in this strange world, there are many ways to have a family. That was the emotional intention for Cristina doing what she does in the finale. But that last scene between them is very interesting because Owen is in the same place as her, but as couples always are, they're never fully on the same page. Cristina, in this case, is one beat ahead of Owen. He's in denial about his feelings about fatherhood because he loves her so much. He thinks he's able to put all this stuff away to be with this woman.

Owen has already considered fostering or adopting. Would he ever consider doing that on his own?
McKidd: Maybe. There's a lot of ideas floating around right now. Some of them could give a real potential for comedy. The key thing is that Owen's not quite there yet. Owen is left calling after her, but he doesn't, for the first time, run after her, so he stays put and the last image that we have is Owen on his own in this room with Cristina walking out, which I think is very telling emotionally about where they're at in the start of the new season. He knows deep down what she's saying to him is true. He's reluctantly going to have to accept it. It'll be interesting to see where Owen takes this because he's going to be heartbroken and pining for her, but also knowing that what she did was such a big gift that he has to act on it and see what the possibilities are for being a parent.

Richard's (James Pickens, Jr.) fate is left up in the air at the end of the finale. How would Owen deal with the possibility of Richard dying?
McKidd: If the worst case happened, he'd be heartbroken. I really don't know what he'd do. In honor of Richard, he would try and make the hospital the No. 1 hospital in the country again. Hopefully that's not going to happen, but we don't know. If there's a chance to save Richard, you're going to have every doctor at Grey Sloan Memorial clamoring over each other to get in that OR to save him.

Owen is going to have his hands full next season with so much personal drama going on at the hospital. What will the pressure be like for Owen next season as the Chief?

McKidd: It's going to be intense. He's definitely found his feet as the Chief. He took a lot of flak with the Pegasus stuff and the bankruptcy, which took a lot out of him. But I think he stepped up to it. He had a moment of weakness where he believed Pegasus is the thing that fixes them, but when he realized he was in bed with the wrong people, he stepped up. He's been through a lot and proven that he can be a good Chief in the hospital, so I hope he continues that. Obviously there are going to be challenges and it's going to be hard to corral all these doctors with all this personal drama. Maybe the fact that Owen isn't in a relationship at the start of the season might make him more of a mentor for a little bit, as opposed to having his own angst to deal with.

PříspěvekNapsal: 18 kvě 2013, 09:18 

'Grey's Anatomy' season finale post-mortem: Shonda Rhimes on Calzona, Owen and Cristina and the fate of [spoiler]

May 17 2013 04:22 PM ET

'Grey's Anatomy' season finale post-mortem: Shonda Rhimes on Calizona, Owen and Cristina and the fate of [spoiler]
by Sandra Gonzalez
Tags: Grey's Anatomy, Television, TV Scoop

Comments 20
Add comment

greys-anatomy-09.jpg

Image Credit: Ron Tom/ABC

Grey’s Anatomy’s season finale was everything you’d expect from a Grey’s Anatomy season finale, filled with tension, action, heartbreak — and even a possible death!

Note: We said possible because the fate of Dr. Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.), who last night was electrocuted and last seen on the floor in a desolate part of the hospital, was left up in the air. So have we said goodbye to yet another member of our beloved team of doctors? “That’s such an interesting question! I love that people are asking that question,” Rhimes told EW last night at an event at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences that honored the second season finale of her latest hit drama Scandal. “I’m not going to answer it because I like that it’s a question. I will tell you that you will see Jim Pickens again, but I’m not going to answer the question.”

A subject Rhimes definitely had some thoughts on, however, was the controversial marital troubles that befell Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) and Callie (Sara Ramirez), who last night had an emotional and heated confrontation after Callie learned about Arizona’s infidelity. Rhimes says, “I feel like a lot of LGBT characters on television — and I hopefully don’t fall into this category — are sort of sanitized for our protection. They are happily in love and they hardly ever do anything wrong and they never cheat and they’re never too sexual and they don’t have any other storylines except about them being gay. I felt like I wanted to give them a complex storyline that wasn’t about that.”

A prime opportunity to do so came from this season’s storyline about Arizona’s life as an amputee, which Rhimes says gave her a chance to showcase the physical and emotional effects of such a trauma — and their relationship woes were an important component of that. “I wanted to give them a rift and a real problem that wasn’t just about something small. I wanted it to be complex and three-dimensional,” she says. “And I loved having this thing at the beginning of the season — Callie made a decision that saved Arizona’s life — and you get to the end of the season and clearly Arizona has been blaming her for this entire time. Really, that’s what sort of sparked all this behavior.”

She adds: “As far as I’m concerned, obviously, Arizona hasn’t gotten over the trauma of what’s happened to her [and] not just because she’s blaming Callie. That’s sort of the symptom of the problem. But Arizona lost a leg, she went through a terrible plane crash, and was lost in the woods. While we watched her be angry for a while, you know Meredith and Christina have been through more PTSD than anyone in the world and we’ve watched them learn how to deal with it — I don’t think Arizona has learned how to deal with it.”

Speaking of Cristina, the finale also saw a sad conclusion to her relationship with Owen (Kevin McKidd). After reconciling throughout the season, Cristina decided to leave Owen, for fear she was holding him back from starting the family she knew he wanted. “I think Owen and Christina have been on a very very long journey that’s been really complicated for both of them,” Rhimes says. “I feel like there’s a sense that this is the end of the journey that they’ve been on for two seasons that was sort of messed up by the fact that she was in the plane crash….they were finally forced to have the conversation that neither of them wanted to have and it was a very honest conversation. She walked away and he did not follow, so how they’re going to cope with that is going to be something.”

So it is safe to say the pair is done for good? “Done on Grey’s Anatomy is maybe different from many other shows and real life, so we’ll see what happens,” Rhimes teases. (With reporting by Lindsey Bahr)

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/17/greys ... um=twitter

PříspěvekNapsal: 20 kvě 2013, 20:45 
Moderátor

Nejoblíbenější postava: Owen Hunt
Kentucky Fried Webber

Poslední scéna závěrečného dílu téhle sezóny sice naznačovala, že to s Dr. Webberem nevypadá zrovna nejlépe, není ale ještě všem dnům konec. Pravda, dostal pořádnou ránu a po odchodu zdravotníků zůstal ležet sám v jezírku vody ve sklepě (kde o něm tím pádem skoro nikdo neví), kde je očividně každá stěna pod proudem… a nevíme, jestli je jen v bezvědomí, nebo jestli dostal rovnou zástavu. No dobře, s Webberem to vypadá dost bledě. Na druhou stranu, v Chirurzích lidé přežili i horší věci (Koukám na tebe, Mer, kterás byla po utonutí půl dne klinicky mrtvá!), takže víme, že stát se může cokoliv. Pojďme si tedy rozdvojit osobnost, postavit se na obě strany barikády a dát si dohromady všechny argumenty pro a proti Webberův odchod:

PRO: Scenáristé neví, co s jeho postavou dál dělat. Nebudeme chodit kolem horké kaše: Doby, kdy byly dějové linie Richarda Webbera jedněmi ze zásadních pro vývoj seriálu, jsou dávno pryč. Aby měl co dělat, scenáristé Richardovi zabili už i tu Adele, a teď jim mohly prostě dojít nápady, co s ním. Těch pár scén, co měl s Catherine Averyovou, nikoho moc nevytrhlo. A i v nich navíc hrál druhé housle a v podstatě jen přicmrndával rozvoji Averyho. Raději než ho v seriálu násilím držet, nebylo by lepší a zároveň mnohem dramatičtější se ho prostě zbavit?

PROTI: Chirurgové si už hlavních postav oddělali dost. Sami jste to zmiňovali před vysíláním závěrečného dílu – lidé si prostě slova “Chirurgové” a “finále” v mysli spojují s odchodem, hlavně tedy úmrtím oblíbených postav. Aby taky ne po tom, jak skončila 6. sezóna, že ano? Jednoduše, že některá z hlavních postav zemře, každý očekával, a protože v dílu ani toho Averyho neroztrhal výbuch autobusu, tak se všichni začali dívat směrem k Webberovi. Shonda má ale, jak ji tak známe, dost pod čepicí a ráda dělá, co se od ní neočekává. Že by tedy Webber přežil už jen proto, že všichni čekají, že zemře?

PRO: Jeho smrt by se dotkla všech. Když už by scenáristé měli napsat smrt některé postavy – smrt, která by se měla dotknout co nejvíce lidí – Richard je skvělou volbou. Všichni ho znají, všichni ho mají rádi – lékaři i diváci. Jeho zkušenosti jsou pro nemocnici více než cenné a přijít o něj by tak nejen bolelo, ale zároveň by tím vyvstala spousta dramatických problémů. Co by jiné dramatické seriály za takový dramatický potenciál daly…

PROTI: Baileyová si toho snad už vytrpěla dost, ne? Když vezmeme v úvahu její předsvatební pochybnosti; vyšetřování ze Střediska pro prevenci a kontrolu nemocí; následné odhalení, že zavinila smrt svých tří pacientů; fakt, že se jí Webber nezastal… Prostě toho na ni bylo až moc. Chirurgové se snaží život zachytit pokud možno realisticky a tohle by prostě bylo až příliš. Z takovéhle rány by se Baileyová zákonitě nemohla vzpamatovat a přijít i o ni si seriál prostě nemůže dovolit!
On i ten Šéf si toho vytrpěl až až. Aféra s Meredithinou mamkou, její smrt, alkoholismus, Adelin Alzheimer a pak i její smrt… Když už toho sám přežil tolik, proč by měl najednou umírat? Obzvlášť, když to v poslední době dal dohromady s Catherine Averyovou, by jeho náhlá smrt byla taková dost nedopečená. Seriál navíc potřebuje, aby v něm na samém konci zůstaly alespoň některé postavy, co se objevily už na začátku.

PRO: Tematicky by jeho smrt šla v duchu Chirurgů. Tenhle seriál má takovou tendenci odpravovat lékařům mentory, aby tak ti lidé byli donuceni postavit se na vlastní nohy. Cristině se to stalo několikrát – Burke ji nechal u oltáře, Teddy jí odjela do Tramtárie, starý pardál dostal na Severní Točně mrtvičku. A o Webberovi bychom mohli říct, že je mentorem celé nemocnici. Jeho smrt by byla šok, nicméně šok s dlouholetou tradicí…

PROTI: James Pickens Jr. se nepoohlíží po žádné jiné práci. Katherine Vajglová se rozškorpila se scenáristy, protože jí podle jejího mínění nepsali dost dobré příběhové linie, a ze seriálu nasupeně odešla za hvězdnou kariérou u filmu (A dnes se o ní píše v každých novinách, mluví na každé tele-… Vlastně, počkejte…). I představitelé Marka a Lexie odešli, protože chtěli změnu, něco nového. James Pickens, který hraje Webbera, je postarší pán, který se už za leskem Hollywoodu nemá potřebu hnát. Podle mě je za jistotu u Chirurgů jedině rád, tak kam by odcházel. Z jeho strany by tak smrt Webbera vynucená nebyla. A ona snad ani ta Shonda není tak krvežíznivá, ne?

Takže tady to máme. V tom aby se koza vyznala. Nejlepší prostě asi bude počkat si na novou sezónu…? Co myslíte vy?

:arrow: http://www.greys-anatomy.cz/kentucky-fried-webber/

PříspěvekNapsal: 21 kvě 2013, 10:50 

Pohlaví: muž
Nejoblíbenější postava: Lexie Grey
Exclusive! Grey's Anatomy's Camilla Luddington on Last Night's Season Finale and Who Is the Show's Best Kisser
May 17 2:30 PM by Justine Harman

British actress Camilla Luddington's sexy turns on True Blood and Californication had us expecting something of a foul-mouthed sex kitten. But when she turned up at the ELLE offices last week, we were surprised to find that Grey's Anatomy's impossibly gorgeous intern is both relatable and thoroughly hilarious in real life. Luddington willingly regaled us with stories about on-set jargon (Grey's execs employ the device of naming couples—à la Brangelina—as a marketing tool they call "shipping," as in relation-shipping), but when it came down to revealing what we really wanted to know—season finale details, duh—she remained impressively tight lipped.
As a consolation prize, she agreed to call us immediately after the credits rolled on last night's episode to rehash all of the on-screen drama. For those who missed it, a Sandy-like storm shut down the power at Grey-Sloan Hospital at the exact moment that everyone in the Seattle area seemed to require serious medical attention. Then, the unlucky-in-love Dr. Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) and the object of his affection, Luddington's Jo Wilson, finally leaned in for a power-smooch—scored to John Legend's new ballad, "All of Me." True to her word, Luddington filled us in on which moments required a second take and what 20 episodes of choreographed sexual tension really feels like.

How did you prep for that climactic moment?
It was the last scene of the night. It was probably one in the morning. Everyone had gone home so there was an intimacy to the set. I separated myself from everyone and listened to really romantic music—Mumford & Sons and U2—and just cheesed it up. By the time he approached me, my heart was beating out of my chest. Let me just say this: Justin Chambers is a wonderful kisser. I totally melted.

The John Legend track was oh-so-perfect. Do you ever know song choices in advance?
While I usually only hear rumors, last week I caught a snippet of the tree scene and point blank asked what song they were using. When they told me they were using a slowed-down version of EMT Matthew's proposal song [to Dr. April Kepner], [The Proclaimers's] "I Would Walk Five Hundred Miles," I got emotional. Shonda [Rhimes] just has a way with music.

Speaking of the tree scene—when a fir came crashing through the window and ruined the mood—that looked pretty dangerous.
That tree was called a "cock block" on Twitter, which made me laugh. The way the writers described it to me is that it was nature's way of saying "not yet." The first time we did a take of that scene, they used a huge, industrial-size airplane fan to make it look like the storm was blowing in through the window. They hadn't tested it out yet and of course I had to go first. So Justin and I are waiting and the fan starts and I'm like, "This sounds like it's going to kill somebody." But I jumped up anyway and got blown away by this fan. Justin, the entire crew, everyone was laughing so hard as I got completely swept away like it was a hurricane. And the director was like, "Okay, maybe we should turn down the fan."

So, do Alex and Jo make it?
Honestly, I have no idea. I have absolutely no idea. On that show, everything and anything can happen and I don't trust anything to necessarily last. We weren't all on series regular contracts; we could have been written out at any moment. You never know what's going to happen—if suddenly [his ex-girlfriend] Lucy will come back or I get killed by a tree—you just don't know.

Read more: Camilla Luddington on Grey's Anataomy Season Finale - Camilla Luddington Interview - ELLE
Follow us: @ElleMagazine on Twitter | ellemagazine on Facebook

PříspěvekNapsal: 22 kvě 2013, 09:12 

Please tell me Callie and Arizona are going to be OK on Grey's Anatomy! —Jenna
NATALIE:
Not sure I can do that, Jenna. Executive producer Shonda Rhimes asks fans to ponder what Callie's next move will be in light of that revealing argument, which showed Arizona's true feelings. "Now Callie isn't a victim, she's never really been a victim and she's been cheated on before with George," she says. "So how she's going to take this and what she's going to do next is going to be the bigger issue. How Arizona is going to figure out what [her infidelity] means is going to be interesting."

PříspěvekNapsal: 22 kvě 2013, 09:17 

'Grey's Anatomy' Boss Shonda Rhimes: Callie 'Isn't a Victim'
7:15 PM PDT 5/21/2013 by Lesley Goldberg

"Arizona made a move and did some things and certainly that argument revealed a ton about who she is and how she feels about what's going on," the showrunner says.

Callie Torres may be experiencing a case of déjà vu on Grey's Anatomy.

During the ABC medical drama's ninth season finale, Callie (Sara Ramirez) learned that her wife Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) not only cheated on her in an on-call room with Lauren (Hilarie Burton) but also hadn't forgiven her for cutting her leg off in a (successful) attempt to save her life.

The reveal came after a season that seemingly saw the couple overcome both the physical injuries Arizona sustained in the plane crash that claimed the lives of Mark and Lexie as well as the emotional scars that lingered after the peds surgeon have her leg amputated.

But all was not well between the couple after Arizona painstakingly reveals that she hasn't forgiven Callie for breaking her promise that she would ensure her wife kept her leg and lashing out at the woman who has spent the better part of the season acting as if she were on the doomed plane.

"Arizona made a move and did some things and certainly that argument revealed a ton about who she is and how she feels about what's going on," Grey's Anatomy showrunner Shonda Rhimes told reporters at a TV Academy event honoring Scandal. "How Arizona is going to figure out what what she did means is going to be interesting."

After noting that it feels as if she's already "lost" Arizona, Callie in now a position she's sadly all too familiar with: being on the other end of a cheating spouse.

"What the bigger question is, is what's Callie going to do next?" Rhimes ponders of season 10. "Callie isn't a victim; she's never really been a victim and she's been cheated on before with George. So how she's going to take this and what she's going to do next is going to be the bigger issue."

Capshaw, meanwhile, recently told The Hollywood Reporter that by the end of the season nine finale, viewers understand that "something for Arizona is permanently damaged and lost."

"Arizona does not forgive Callie for promising her that she would not amputate her leg and then amputating her leg. ... I do think that with any kind of infidelity, on some level -- unless you're dealing with a sociopath -- there's always a reason. There will be an exploration of what that reason was and that will give the Grey's writers fertile ground to play with next season."

For her part in Arizona's affair, Lauren made it very clear that she hoped their romp wouldn't be a one-time thing after revealing how much she likes Arizona. As for whether Burton (who's married to former Grey's heartbreaker Jeffrey Dean Morgan) would be back Rhimes remained tight-lipped. (Worth noting: Burton does seem to be available after her Fox pilot The List was passed over at the network.)

Should Burton return for season 10? How would you like to see Arizona and Callie's story line play out next season? Hit the comments below with your thoughts.

PříspěvekNapsal: 26 kvě 2013, 13:24 

Grey's Anatomy's Shonda Rhimes: Cristina and Owen "Absolutely" Still Love Each Other

May 23, 2013 01:01 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams

Calzona fans weren't the only ones hurting after the Grey's Anatomy season finale.

Once again, Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Owen (Kevin McKidd) seemingly broke up — but this time it was a somewhat amicable split. Realizing Owen would always regret not having children, Cristina decided to walk away from him in the closing moments of the episode, with Owen only calling after her instead of running after her.

"She did walk away and he didn't walk after her, which I thought was very interesting," executive producer Shonda Rhimes told reporters following the finale. "I love that last shot where he's like, 'This isn't over,' which is what he was saying, but he was not following her, and Owen is always sort of following her. I feel like that was a very definite moment for them."

As much as those C/O fans cursed the inevitable, Cristina and Owen were destined to go down this path again eventually. The duo previously broke up after Cristina had an abortion, which Owen had been against. So it seemed only natural that getting them back together in what has been a decently healthy relationship — in that they avoided conflict at all costs this season aside from the hospital sale — would lead them back to the topic of children once again. It was something Rhimes even foretold earlier in the season.

But that doesn't mean the duo is done for good. "Do they still love each other? Absolutely," Rhimes said. "Is that love ever going to die? I don't know. As writers, that's a journey we're still struggling with. ... I like where we're going with the next season, and I like what we've talked about and what we have planned. It's going to be really interesting."

Still, that doesn't mean Rhimes will go back on Cristina's stance to not have a child. "I know a lot of fans just want us to end everything by giving Cristina a baby [thinking it's] going to make everyone happy, which infuriates me as a woman and as a human being, and as someone who loves babies, it drives me nuts," she said. "But I adamantly stand by Cristina's ability and desire to not have a baby and to be happy about that. I think that there's something great about this struggle and what's going to make her happy and see where they go next."

Does that give you a little hope for Cristina and Owen next season? Should they end up together or is it time to move on?

Grey's Anatomy returns for its 10th season this fall.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Greys-Anato ... 66001.aspx

PříspěvekNapsal: 29 kvě 2013, 11:25 

'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Jackson & April Love Triangle: 'She's Pulled,' Actress Sarah Drew Says
By Shiryn Ghermezian, EnStarz | May 26, 2013 09:16 AM EDT

One cliffhanger in the season 9 finale of Grey's Anatomy was the relationship status of Jackson Avery and April Kepner, after she poured her heart out to him and made a "I want you" confession shortly after getting engaged to someone else.
Paramedic Matthew proposes to April but when Jackson's life is put in danger as he goes into a flamed bus to save a girl's life, April has a change of heart and her true feelings surface. She fears losing him and tells Jackson she would end her engagement if he said he had the same strong feelings toward her.
With season 10 starting in the fall, fans of the hit ABC series are wondering what will happen between the two doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital when the show returns. One moment April is thrilled to be engaged and the next, she is seen telling her ex-boyfriend to take her back.
Sarah Drew, who plays April, explained the confusion.
"In a lot of ways, she's not really completely aware of how she feels about Jackson," she told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview. "There's residual stuff from what their relationship was as a couple that with the closeness of their friendship and their chemistry draw them together. I don't think she is aware that she's pulled between Jackson and Matthew, even if she is."
Grey's Anatomy followers remember Meredith Grey in an earlier season making a similar passionate plea of love to Patrick Dempsey around the time he had to choose between her and his estranged wife Addison. Derek was struggling with the decision of whether or not he should sign divorce papers and Meredith gave her famous "pick me, choose me, love me" speech.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/18600/20130526/greys-anatomy-season-10-jackson-april-love-triangle-shes-pulled-sarah-drew-says-video.htm

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 241 ]  Přejít na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina