www.greys-anatomy.cz Právě je 01 čer 2020, 09:55

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 241 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Další
  Verze pro tisk Předchozí téma | Následující téma 
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: 10. SÉRIE - SPOILERY (články, spekulace, diskuze)
PříspěvekNapsal: 29 bře 2014, 19:09 

Pohlaví: žena
Nejoblíbenější postava: Cristina Yang
18. díl

http://www.examiner.com/article/grey-s- ... through-it

http://www.spoilersguide.com/greys-anat ... eak-peek-1

http://calzona-ga.tumblr.com/post/74997 ... ys-anatomy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxK_PIjDofg

PříspěvekNapsal: 02 dub 2014, 06:36 

Pohlaví: muž
Nejoblíbenější postava: Lexie Grey
Do you have any Grey's Anatomy scoop? — Brett
There's a chance that another doctor could be leaving Grey Sloan Memorial! Remember that peds surgeon I told you about? His arrival forces Alex to re-evaluate his future. "Alex thinks, 'Maybe I need to possibly think about joining a private practice," Justin Chambers tells me. "He's starting to see that he could profit a little more than he has."

TVGuide.com

PříspěvekNapsal: 09 dub 2014, 08:07 

I need some good Grey's Anatomy news. Is Alex going to leave Grey Sloan? — Jolene
Not if Arizona has any say in his decision. "I do not think she'll let him go very easily," Jessica Capshaw tells me. "He can't have had her go on the plane and then go off with Dr. Butthole. That's not going to go down well for her."

PříspěvekNapsal: 16 dub 2014, 06:26 

Do you have any scoop on the Grey's Anatomy finale? — Sonya
We're already stocking up on tissues for Sandra Oh's sure-to-be-tearful farewell. But Yang's heartbreaking send-off won't be the episode's sole focus. Rather, I hear the doctors of Grey Sloan Memorial will be dealing with a number of victims injured during a possible act of terrorism. What's a Grey's Anatomy finale without a big dramatic event, amirite?

tvguide.com

PříspěvekNapsal: 24 dub 2014, 07:05 

PRE-FINALE EPISODES |On April 24, Derek's sister Amelia (Private Practice's Caterina Scorsone) makes a surprise visit, while Jackson must deliver bad news to the docs. Then, Isaiah Washington returns on May 1 to bring closure to the Cristina/Burke love story ahead of Sandra Oh's exit, and word is there will be closure. In the penultimate May 8 hour, panic spreads around the hospital when the residents learn one of them is on the chopping block (we're guessing it's Shane or Leah), while Callie receives some rather distressing news.
MAY 15 SEASON FINALE | Cristina checks out of Grey Sloan for good in an emotional and, according to a source, “extremely satisfying” episode. Elsewhere, the official logline for the finale -- titled “Fear (of the Unknown)” -- touts a “life-changing decision” for Meredith and “shocking news” for one of the docs (again, we're guessing Shane or Leah). Oh, and no less than a terrorist attack causes pandemonium at the hospital, because, well, this is a Grey's finale.

PříspěvekNapsal: 25 dub 2014, 08:27 

TODAY'S NEWS: OUR TAKE
Exclusive Grey's Anatomy Postmortem: Get the Scoop on the Big Baby News!
by Natalie Abrams

[WARNING: This story contains major spoilers from Thursday's episode of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk!]
Another Grey Sloan Memorial doctor is expecting!
During Thursday's episode of Grey's Anatomy, Jackson (Jesse Williams) and April's (Sarah Drew) fight over how they'd raise their future children when it comes to faith moved beyond the hypothetical when April revealed that she's actually pregnant! Will her impending bundle of joy bring the couple back together? And how will April handle being pregnant when tragedy strikes in the season finale? TVGuide.com talked with Drew exclusively to get the scoop:

When did you find out that April was pregnant and what was your first reaction?
Sarah Drew: At the table read. I was like, "What?! Already?! So soon?! You really want more babies on this show?!" I was really, really surprised that they chose to get April pregnant so, so fast. I really love how it's been playing out up until the end of the season because it really just fuels some bigger conflict between April and Jackson and forces them to evaluate, "What did we get ourselves into? Is this something that we really want?" Not that April will do anything about it if it was something she didn't want anyway. It's really, really cool.

April learning that she's pregnant comes at the worst time since she and Jackson have been fighting about how to raise their potential children. Will this news bring them back together or might this drive a bigger wedge between them?
Drew: It could do a little bit of both. It's going to cause them to have some really intense and stressful conversations. By the end of [Thursday's] episode, they're still fighting, and she's still not staying at home. All of a sudden, sh-- just got real. Their honeymoon bubble is over. Now they have to deal with the real-life enormity of the very quick decision that they made. It causes some tension that they're going to have to work out. She doesn't know how she feels about whether she wants a child now or whether they'll ever be able to reconcile their differences in how they want to raise their kids. It's going to lead to a lot more conversations about that stuff.

Is there a part of them that's happy at all that April is pregnant?
Drew: Yeah, I think it always comes in a mixed bag. There's something about the fact they have now created this new life that is absolutely beautiful and amazing. She is really excited about the prospect of new life beginning, but there is so much tension surrounding how they're going to deal with this new life, so they have to figure some stuff out before they can really allow themselves to enjoy it.

Will the baby make them realize they rushed into everything?
Drew: Yes, a little bit. More than anything, they want to fight for one another, they really do. At the core of who they are, they are each other's person and they love each other so much. They can't imagine living life without one another. But all of this stuff in terms of child rearing and what you put your ultimate hope and identity into and how do you form a future with someone who doesn't share that, it just makes things so much more complicated in their relationship and a lot harder.

April is pretty high-strung regularly, so what can we expect from her in the final episodes when it comes to dealing with this while having to work?
Drew: The pregnancy itself is not something that is affecting her work, for sure. She is still sorting out how she feels about all of it. That certainly affects her relationship with Jackson. But in the finale, there's a possible terrorist attack that sends a ton of injured people to Grey Sloan Memorial. I just wrapped on [Wednesday] on the finale. April just totally steps up to the plate and is a total kicka-- trauma queen. The pregnancy is not affecting her work, but it is definitely affecting her emotionally in her relationship with Jackson. I think they would've liked to have had a much longer honeymoon period and they were just hit with real life and reality really, really fast.

Cristina (Sandra Oh) is also leaving in the finale. Though there have been jokes that Yang can't always stand April, will they share one great moment before she leaves the hospital?
Drew: You know, we actually didn't have any moments in the finale, which is sad. But I will say that we were all bawling at the table read for the finale not only because we're so emotional about Sandra leaving and about [executive producer] Tony Phelan leaving, but also just because it was beautifully written. The sendoff for Cristina is everything the fans would ever hope for. It's a beautiful farewell with both Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and with Owen (Kevin McKidd). It's just so exactly what it should be. I think fans are going to love it and they're going to cry a lot. We're all going to cry while we watch it, too. It's beautiful and it's really good.

So, how do you feel about having to wear a fake baby bump next season?
Drew: I've had to wear my own pregnant belly on this show and hide it. And the fake ones are certainly a lot less uncomfortable. [Laughs] I think it will be fun. I hope April can get to the place where she's really joyful and delighting in it. I think once she gets there, it's going to be a really fun thing to play.

PříspěvekNapsal: 30 dub 2014, 09:45 

Will Amelia stick around next season on Grey's Anatomy? — Tara
There's no official word on what the cast will look like next year, but it's safe to say Amelia will find it more difficult to leave Seattle this time around. "She's really realizing the value of having her family around," Caterina Scorsone tells me. "She's definitely thinking about the pros and cons of living so far away in Los Angeles." One major pro? Having a new sister! Look for Amelia and Meredith to do some major bonding while Derek is out of town

tvguide.com

PříspěvekNapsal: 30 dub 2014, 12:33 

Nejoblíbenější postava: Callie Torres
…a ještě to sem dej španělsky. :bzz:

PříspěvekNapsal: 30 dub 2014, 19:50 

Grey's Anatomy's Caterina Scorsone: Will Amelia 'Betray' Addison By Joining Team Meredith?
Matt Webb Mitovich

Grey's Anatomy SpoilersShonda Rhimes has resurrected a bit of Private Practice by bringing Grey’s Anatomy doc Derek Shepherd’s recovering addict sister Amelia back to Seattle. As Caterina Scorsone‘s recurring run continues this Thursday (ABC, 9/8c), Amelia will back pocket her loyalty to Addison to consider joining Team Meredith, reveal some truths about her complicated personal life and, yes, work some medical magic. Here, Scorsone previews all that and an “explosive” season finale.

TVLINE | How did this return come about? What were you up to when you got the call?
I’d been talking to Shonda [Rhimes] on and off ever since Private Practice ended — I love her and we have a great relationship. She has always liked the character of Amelia, so it was kind of always in the back of I think both of our minds that it would be possible that Amelia would come over. But in between Private Practice and now, two big things happened. One, I did a sort of action movie, The November Man, with Pierce Brosnan, and I had my baby, so I’ve been home with her breastfeeding in between. That’s pretty much what I was doing in the interim.

TVLINE | What did Shonda tell you up front about the “why” of Amelia’s return, what she wanted to do with you this time around?
She stays very tight-lipped, as you know, so all she told me was that Amelia would come to Seattle and there would be stuff with Derek and the babies, and that she was “mulling.” That’s a key term for her, she was like, “I’m mulling…. I’m not sure exactly where it’s going to go, but I’m mulling.”

TVLINE | From those first couple scenes, Amelia almost seems a little bipolar. I mean, she arrives all chipper and by the end of the episode she’s ready to “check out.”
Well, I think if anyone has experienced spending an entire day with two small children, it can make anybody feel bipolar. You’re laughing and thrilled one minute and close to tears the next. It’s a long day with toddlers.

TVLINE | I was looking at my first interview with you, from 2010, and I asked you for three words to describe Amelia. You said “wild card,” “black sheep” and “lovable.” Do all of those still apply?
Absolutely. I think now she’s also got some wisdom that comes with pain.

TVLINE | And maybe now she’s more of a “gray” sheep.
She may be more of a gray sheep. I mean, it’s all contained within her.

TVLINE | Is she still battling any demons?
Absolutely. Amelia is not an uncomplicated character. She’s endured enough traumas that she’ll be working it out for the rest of her life. So, I’m sure there’s plenty to plumb in the coming episodes.

TVLINE | Tell me about the case that Derek and Amelia work on in this week’s episode.
It’s a very complicated neurology case involving conjoined twins, so we need two neurosurgeons working in tandem, because you’ve got two brains as one. Luckily, both Shepherd siblings are brilliant neurosurgeons.

TVLINE | And then in the May 8 episode, Meredith becomes privy to Amelia’s true feelings about being in Seattle. Is there more to what’s going on with James (played on Private Practice by Matt Long) than we’ve heard thus far?
Again, I think like everything in Amelia’s life is a complicated situation. One of the nice things that starts to happen in the next episode is there starts to be a bit of a bond formed between Amelia and Meredith. Amelia was always very, very close to Addison, Derek’s ex-wife, so she hasn’t really had an opportunity to get close to Meredith – it was almost like a “conflict of interest.” But as it turns out, Derek knows how to pick them, so she starts getting closer to Meredith.

TVLINE | What can you tease about the May 15 season finale? We know that there’s some sort of terrorist event that floods the hospital with patients.
Yes, it’s an explosive episode. It’s going to be “all hands on deck,” absolutely. It’s chaos. It’s Shondaland!

TVLINE | Do you think Shonda might want you back for, at the very least, the start of Season 11?
I sure hope so. To the very last second, we don’t know what’s happening as the actors on the front line. But there are so many complicated aspects to where this story could go in the future. I would absolutely be game to play in this world as long as she wanted me there.

TVLINE | By then, maybe Amelia will be single and ready to mingle?
Who knows. We’ll have to find out. Whatever happens, there will be drama!

PříspěvekNapsal: 30 dub 2014, 19:51 

Daddy píše:
…a ještě to sem dej španělsky. :bzz:

... nebo se třeba zkus naučit anglicky...
;)

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 241 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina