www.greys-anatomy.cz Právě je 28 zář 2021, 03:23

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 251 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Další
  Verze pro tisk Předchozí téma | Následující téma 
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: 10. SÉRIE - SPOILERY (články, spekulace, diskuze)
PříspěvekNapsal: 20 úno 2014, 22:18 

Pohlaví: muž
Nejoblíbenější postava: Lexie Grey
Do you have any intel you’re at liberty to share about the good Drs. Torres and Robbins over at Grey’s Anatomy? –Kirsten
This encounter(http://tvline.com/2014/02/10/greys-anatomy-season-10-midseason-premiere-calzona-alex-jo/#!9/jessica-capshaw-sararamirez/) is exactly as intense as it looks, the first steep drop in one roller coaster of an episode for the wives.

PříspěvekNapsal: 21 úno 2014, 22:31 

FEBRUARY 21, 2014 12:59 PM PST
Grey's Anatomy's Jessica Capshaw on Never Kissing Leah, the One (Plot) That Got Away and a Darker Arizona: 'Something Is Wrong With Her!'
Michael Ausiello

Winning Callie back was a cakewalk compared to the uphill battle Arizona faces reinstating herself in the good graces of Grey’s Anatomy fans.
Ever since losing her leg nearly two years ago, the sweetheart of Grey Sloan Memorial has committed multiple acts of adultery, discarded lovers as if they were widowed socks and treated her wife like yesterday’s garbage — all because she had the nerve to save her damn life.
The unlikely minx’s biggest critic? Jessica Capshaw herself! On the eve of the ABC drama’s midseason premiere (Thursday, 9/8c on ABC), the actress opens up about her struggle to portray the darker side of her alter ego, reveals a surprising truth (at least it was to me) about Arizona’s fling with Leah, and laments the soapy storyline that never came to pass.

TVLINE |Fans are turning on Arizona. They think she’s being really selfish.
I agree!

TVLINE | Is it OK for her to be a little selfish?
I don’t know if it’s ever OK for someone to be selfish. Perhaps there’s a time and place to be self-centered, but I think selfish never really wins Grey's Anatomy Season 10the race. But Arizona has always been so upstanding. She’s always had such a great moral center and a happy-go-lucky attitude — nothing ever sort of challenged her likability. And when she lost her leg, instead of being someone who focused on the fact that she survived, she was completely focused on what she had lost. I don’t know why she couldn’t get over that, because it seems like a no brainer, like, “You’re alive! Why wouldn’t you just be thankful your alive?’” She couldn’t! And I think it led her down a road to do everything wrong and see what that felt like.

TVLINE | Cue the infidelity…
Yeah. There was someone outside of her little world that actually thought she was, like, a hot little piece. Someone who didn’t know her as the whole person she once was or the disabled person she is now. And then it was just a rabbit hole. And this season has been about her trying to figure out how to climb out of the rabbit hole… You know what’s interesting? Arizona and Leah never even kissed on-screen.

TVLINE | Really?
No! Like, never. The relationship was implied and they were in bed together, but they never kissed. [The affair] never felt like it was really contending with whatever she had with Callie; it was kind of this filler. And so, I think that Arizona — and again, this doesn’t reflect very well on her –unceremoniously started the fling and then sort of unceremoniously ended it.

TVLINE | Arizona is a terrible person.
Something is wrong with her! [Laughs] My heart gets very tender when it comes to playing someone who has wronged someone else. I almost feel like it’s easier for me to play having been wronged than it is to actually feel like you had an active part in hurting someone. So I’ve tried to gloss over whatever Arizona did to Leah, like, “It was nothing! It was fine! It was just a thing! [Laughs] But, in reality, it’s horrible. And Arizona is her superior. It’s just very messy!

TVLINE | Is she still going to therapy or did she give that up, too?
What would she possibly need therapy for? What are you trying to say, Michael? [Laughs] I don’t know! Let’s be optimistic and say, perhaps, off-camera she is going to therapy.

TVLINE | OK – let’s give her the benefit of the doubt.
Let’s do that! Sara [Ramirez] and I talk about this all the time, because we’re creating this hyper-real, hopefully fun, yummy, exciting and devastating show. And yet, you want to make sure that part of the ingredients for that recipe are truth and honesty and having a real connection to what you are doing and everything else, and this storyline has been wild because infidelity is terrible! It’s as devastating as it gets; there’s nothing worse in a relationship. Personally, I’m lucky not to have dealt with it, but I can’t even imagine coming back from it. Hats off to [Callie and Arizona] for trying.

TVLINE | Any part of you disappointed they didn’t go Fatal Attraction route with Leah?
I totally thought they were going to! [Laughs]

TVLINE | I was hoping. That would have been so much fun.
Or go Single White Female. Just get her really freaky-deaky. Just have her lurking around every single corner, bumping into you, wearing all the same outfits that you wore. That would have been great.

PříspěvekNapsal: 26 úno 2014, 07:18 

Question: Longtime reader, first time scoop-asker. Any news about my favorite Grey’s Anatomy couple, Callie and Arizona? —LaKeeau
Ausiello:
The March 13 episode is going to take stock of Arizona in a big way. Explains her portrayer, Jessica Capshaw: “It’s a window into where she’s been and where she wants to go in a clearly intentioned way as opposed to you know, things just happening all over the place between the infidelity and trying to make up for it but then squashing it and sort of sandwiching in another infidelity. [The time] is right for her to have a reckoning.” Arizona’s awakening comes during “a really bad day in her life,” adds Capshaw. “But [whereas] a really bad day in her life used to be all about, ‘I lost a leg and it’s all about the leg,’ this episode is, ironically, about: She lost a leg but she’s actually OK. You can have a normal bad day that’s not all about the leg; it’s just a bad day. She has a new normal.”

Grey's Anatomy scoop! — Heather
Meredith and Cristina's friendship is back on track! "They're in a really nice holding place and getting back to the love, humor, comfort and friendship," Sandra Oh tells me. The twisted sisters will celebrate their renewed lovefest with a night of drinking — but it's what Cristina does after said night that's interesting.

PříspěvekNapsal: 26 úno 2014, 21:20 

Elijah: In desperate need of some Grey's Anatomy spoilers!
Jo is one busy doc when the ABC hit returns tomorrow night. "When the show returns it picks up right where episode 12 left off so Alex and Jo find out that obviously his dad is in extremely bad shape and she is trying to be a supportive girlfriend ad there for him and she's also trying to be a supportive friend to Stephanie who has been publicly humiliated," Camilla Luddington previews. Oh, and she's dealing with Alex's surprise proposal, which leads to an explosive fight we shared exclusively with you. But will Alex and Jo be able to weather the storm? "It causes for some drama that could definitely erupt their relationship," Luddington teases of the proposal fiasco. Uh oh!

eonline.com

PříspěvekNapsal: 27 úno 2014, 11:33 

Grey's Anatomy': Who Will April Pick? Sarah Drew Reveals Her First Choice
by Lesley Goldberg
"If I were a matchmaker, I would feel like I was in a tough spot trying to figure out what to do," the actress tells THR ahead of the ABC drama's midseason return.
Sarah Drew

When ABC's Grey's Anatomy returns Thursday, April will be facing an impossible choice when she is forced to decide between sweet paramedic Matthew and her best friend, Jackson.

When the Shonda Rhimes drama picks up from its midseason hiatus, Sarah Drew's lovable doc will pick a guy -- or maybe go with a third option, and choose to be single -- after Jackson (Jesse Williams) boldly stood up during her nuptials to Matthew (Justin Bruening) to interrupt the ceremony by professing his love for April.
The Hollywood Reporter caught up with Drew to preview what's ahead, how Jackson's now ex-girlfriend Stephanie will respond and to see just who the actress would pick for her on-screen alter ego.

Jackson and Matthew both offer April different things. If you're playing matchmaker, who would you set her up with?
I were playing matchmaker, I would set her up with Matthew. They are on the same page about big life things, the way they look at the world and the way they share the same space. They agree with each other on a lot of things -- and he's incredibly romantic, beautiful and he's so good to her. He sees the things that are beautiful in her that a lot of people write off or roll their eyes at. He's a great person for April.

What about Jackson? What does he bring to the table?
Jackson is her best friend and he knows her better than Matthew does. Jackson offers a challenge to the way that she thinks, and I can see them debating big, deep life questions and him getting April to take a step out of the tradition she was raised in and looking at things from a different perspective. That can make her a more whole human being. They have this insane attraction to one another that can't be denied. Both of them are really good for April in different ways, and if I were a matchmaker, I would feel like I was in a tough spot trying to figure out what to do.

But you'd still pick Matthew?
I think so. I think someone who is not living inside of April's soul from the outside would pick Matthew for April. A lot of times people have to make that decision for what they consider the better partnership in terms of sharing life together.

How will whoever she picks impact her professionally?
She works with both of them, so no matter who she chooses there's going to be drama. The fact that someone she dated interrupted their wedding and April gasps -- her note telling Jackson to sit down should concern Matthew. There's going to be tension no matter what choice she makes and no matter who she chooses to be with. It's a mess. Jackson created the mess, but he had to do it. That's brave, but sometimes being brave leaves disaster in your wake and then you have to face the consequences.

Stephanie would stand to be the one hurt the most by this -- even if April doesn't pick either guy. Where do those two go from here?
There's no recovery for Stephanie from this. No matter what April chooses to do, she will always be the one that Jackson chose over Stephanie. It's an impossible situation but it's something that they have to figure out because April and Jackson are there to teach Stephanie. They're going to have to figure out how to engage with one another.

Grey's Anatomy airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on ABC. Hit the comments below with your thoughts on who April should wind up with and head back to THR's The Live Feed after the episode for more from Drew.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@THR.com

PříspěvekNapsal: 05 bře 2014, 07:17 

Question: I could really use some scoop on Grey’s Anatomy. Got anything good? —Cora
Ausiello:
Jackson and April’s secret wedding won’t remain hush-hush for long. “Now that there is this rule at the hospital that you can’t fraternize, they’re feeling as if they probably have to reveal that they are married,” previews Sarah Drew. “They’re not going to be able to keep it a secret for much longer.”

Question: Any good news for Calzona on Grey’s Anatomy? —Abbie
Ausiello:
As you saw last week, the couple has a new crib, although Jessica Capshaw acknowledges, “It’s a lot of putting the cart before the horse. In fact, she adds, “It’s the, ‘If you build it, they will come’ mentality. It’s the absolute wish fulfillment. It’s like, let’s paint a picture of where we would be really happy and then let’s hope we go there and then get really happy.’” And how’s that going for them? “They are making their way,” she teases. But it’s not uncomplicated.”

Question: Can you give us some scoop on what’s to come for Alex and Jo on Grey’s? —Amanda
Ausiello:
Not sure if this is in the cards, but Camilla Luddington certainly hopes it is. “Something that hasn’t been touched on that I would love to see touched on is the sexual abuse — or perhaps even rape — that Jo referred to last season in the episode where the tree came through the window,” the actress tells me. “It hasn’t been brought up since, and I want to know know what the situation was and what she went through.”

Are Alex and Jo really breaking up on Grey's Anatomy? — Liana
It sure looks like it, and Alex is not happy about it, as the powers that be will soon discover. "The hypocrisy involved with these people enforcing rules on us and they're all shagging each other when you turn your back, it's not right," Justin Chambers tells me. "He feels like it's unjust."

PříspěvekNapsal: 05 bře 2014, 12:58 

Sarah Drew Talks About That Big 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist – It's Not All Happy Endings and Rainbows
By Maggie Furlong
February 27, 2014 6:09 PM
Yahoo TV

After April (Sarah Drew) chose Jackson (Jesse Williams), leaving Matthew (Justin Bruening) at the altar and all their family and friends in shock, fans thought they'd seen the episode's biggest surprise… oh how wrong they were.

Yahoo TV talked to Sarah Drew about April's choice, April and Jackson's secret quickie wedding, and why fans can celebrate now, but it's not all happiness and rainbows ahead. They still have to tell Mama Avery!

How long have you known who April would choose?
I knew that the wedding was going to happen, and I knew that she was going to choose Jackson from day one. Sitting down with the writers at the beginning of the season, we knew that this was the trajectory. I didn't know how it was all going to go down, and I definitely didn't know she was immediately going to marry Jackson. But I did know that Jackson and April were going to wind up together.

And fans thought this whole time that the biggest reveal would be at the beginning of the episode… and then they end on adorable married April and Jackson, and wow. How do you think the fans will react?
I think there will be a lot of mixed reactions — there are people who are definitely all about Matthew on Twitter, but I also think that the Jackson-April fans are super hardcore and super intense. Like, "I will stop watching the show if she does not choose Jackson! They are meant to be together!" [Laughs.] So they'll be excited that they're together, but I think there might be mixed reactions about them getting married. Well, mostly mixed reactions about not getting to see the wedding. [Laughs.] Everything happened so fast and you're just getting little tiny pieces.
I love how it was done, but there's a part of me that's like, man, as a viewer really wanting this couple to get together, I would've loved to see them finding the person to marry them and getting married and having that sort of epically romantic moment. But I do think the moment in the apartment at the end is pretty epically romantic in its own way, and certainly the scene outside of the car is just insane… so I think it'll give the Japril fans a lot to get excited about.

Now there are bigger stakes for the hospital, and obviously your new TV husband has a lot to do with that. How will the reveal shake things up even more?
Now that we have this rule that nobody can fraternize with each other, that is going to create issues for them because, thus far, they are not sharing the fact that they are married with anybody. They're not even sharing the fact that they're together or involved at all with anybody. I think part of them keeping the secret is, in a way, trying to keep this little bubble that just belongs to the two of them. Because as soon as they let that information out into the universe, they're gonna have to deal with the wreckage they've left in their wake. They want a minute — a minute! — to just delight in the fact that they made the right choice and chose each other, and they finally know that that's exactly who they should have chosen. They want to delight in that for a little bit… but there's so much pain that they left behind. So it's going to be a challenge.

Are Jo and Alex going to get married next? They're almost too perfect for each other — it's a little scary. But do you have happy couple predictions for anyone now that you're part of a happy couple?
Oh… wow. Everybody's in such turmoil right now! [Laughs.] I'm sitting here flipping through the couples in my head going, "Nope, they're not OK. Nope, neither are they." Nobody's happy right now except April and Jackson. But April and Jackson are going to have some things that are gonna come up. As their relationship progresses, they're gonna realize how quickly they rushed into this thing, and they're gonna realize there are a whole lot of things they never talked about and things they didn't know about each other. There are going to be some really big things that they have to navigate, and we're gonna have to see how strong they are and how dedicated they are to fight for their relationship. So that's all coming on the horizon, too… it's sad! We never let anybody be happy for very long on our show. [Laughs.]

Have you already shot the inevitable, awkward, probably dinner at a fancy restaurant scene with Mama Avery [Debbie Allen] yet?
[Laughs.] Oh, yes, we have shot Mama Avery stuff, and it is intense. Intense! She is so good… it's really good, but ooh, does she have some things to say! Through the whole thing with Mama Avery, I'm very proud of how April handles herself in this scenario. And I'm really proud of Jackson, too — the whole thing with Mama Avery actually rallies April and Jackson together as an even stronger unit.

PříspěvekNapsal: 06 bře 2014, 09:30 

Grey's Anatomy: Are Alex and Jo Really Going to Break Up?
Natalie AbramsMar 5, 2014 07:59 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams

For a hospital that has been dominated by on-call room romps and various hookups, it should come as no surprise that the new rule barring superiors from dating their subordinates will cause quite a stir at Grey Sloan Memorial. We'll learn during Thursday's Grey's Anatomy that this is especially difficult for Alex (Justin Chambers) and Jo (Camilla Luddington), who, because they're not married, are technically no longer allowed to date.
Grey's Anatomy's Sarah Drew dissects April's decision, teases what's next
"They're dealing with it horribly," Luddington tells TVGuide.com from the set of the ABC medical drama. "It's really jarring. They think it's completely hypocritical. Jo is on damage control. She wants to do anything in her power that she can to make sure that she and Alex can still be together, but the powers that be make it extremely difficult for that to happen."
If you caught the promo for this week's Grey's, it seems like Alex and Jo are headed for a big breakup, but that could be deceiving. In fact, Chambers says Alex will work to hang onto the one good thing in his life. "Commitment phobias are still [there]," Chambers says and explains that the rule will force them to really look towards the future. "I think they make a great couple and complement each other."
"She's very careful with her relationships," Luddington adds. "It took her a long time to even let Alex know that she liked him and had those feelings. Even then, she was wary about keeping it as friends because she felt like she'd ruin stuff."
But Alex finally confronting his father has made him a better man, one who wants to take the next step with Jo, as evidenced by his impromptu proposal before April's (Sarah Drew) wedding. "Alex realizes that he was better off that his dad wasn't part of his life because maybe he wouldn't have become a working professional if he was always picking up after his dad," Chambers says. "That was a really mature realization for him. I think it helps that he's in a more stable relationship with Jo. They're there for each other. That stability has given him more of an insight on how to handle things. We're going to see him mature. Jo is making him more responsible."
However, Jo might not be so mature when she blames Stephanie (Jerrika Hinton) as the culprit behind the lawsuit that birthed the new rule at the hospital. "Jo assumes by process of elimination that it's Stephanie because of everything that happened with April and Jackson [Jesse Williams]," Luddington says. "She feels betrayed a little bit by her friend. Jo feels like there haven't been many good relationships in her life, so Alex is someone who is beyond special to her. It's not just a boyfriend that she's in love with. For someone to potentially threaten that in a way that she feels is selfish, ridiculous and over the top, she feels betrayed. She's really upset. She's a little vicious about it almost."
Do you think Alex and Jo will last?
Grey's Anatomy airs Thursdays at 9/8c on ABC.

PříspěvekNapsal: 07 bře 2014, 09:19 

MARCH 6, 2014 03:30 PM PST
Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Isaiah Washington to Return to Take Cristina's Journey 'Full-Circle'
Michael Ausiello

The plot surrounding Sandra Oh’s impending Grey’s Anatomy exit has thickened considerably.
Isaiah Washington is set to reprise his role as Cristina’s ex, Dr. Preston Burke, in one May episode, TVLine has learned.

“It’s important to me that Cristina’s journey unfolds exactly as it should,” said series creator Shonda Rhimes in a statement. “Burke is vital to that journey — he gives her story that full-circle moment we need to properly say goodbye to our beloved Cristina Yang.”

Washington was pink-slipped from Grey’s after Season 3 wrapped, in the wake of a months-long controversy that started with an October 2006 on-set incident in which he allegedly referred to castmate T.R Knight with a homophobic slur — and then he repeated said slur during a cast appearance at the Golden Globes.

Washington’s character had already effectively been written out in the Season 3 finale, after Burke left Cristina at the altar.

PříspěvekNapsal: 07 bře 2014, 10:10 

Grey's Anatomy: What's Next for Cristina and Owen?
Mar 6, 2014 10:15 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams

[WARNING: This story contains major spoilers from Thursday's episode of Grey's Anatomy. Read at your own risk!]
C/O fans everywhere are probably losing it right now.
During Thursday's episode of Grey's Anatomy, Cristina (Sandra Oh) drunkenly showed up at Owen's (Kevin McKidd) trailer to congratulate him on his decision to move in with Emma (Marguerite Moreau). But her version of a housewarming gift was to sleep with her ex-husband after they both had a few drinks.
But that's only part of the reason that Owen broke it off with Emma the next day. He explained to her that he wants the best of both worlds: Someone who wants children, like Emma, and someone who is also career-driven, like Cristina.
Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Isaiah Washington returning before Sandra Oh's send-off
"Owen and Emma are unable to see eye to eye. So sad," Oh tells TVGuide.com with a mischievous smile on the set of Grey's. She's actually not sad at all because the breakup will allow Oh more screen time with McKidd before she exits the show at the end of the season. "It's terrible when you realize, 'I'm jealous of my TV husband, who is not even my TV husband anymore,'" she says.
However, don't expect Cristina and Owen to fall back into the same old habits that inhibited them from moving on before. In fact, Cristina will discourage it, but that doesn't mean it will work. "It's deeper, more friendship-bound," Oh says of their relationship. "Not friendship like it's not sexy, because it is, but at a certain point you've been through a bunch of things together, so there's a depth to it that I hope comes across."
Adds McKidd: "They start being playful with each other. Out of that playfulness, they enter this new phase of their relationship, which is playful and joyful. In a more relaxed way, they're not a couple again, but they're definitely back together."
Grey's Anatomy: What's in store for the docs of Grey Sloan Memorial?
But what that means for their future is still unclear since Oh will say farewell to Grey Sloan Memorial and Cristina Yang come May. However, their potential will be explored in the recently reported Sliding Doors-esque episode. Making things more complicated is the news that Isaiah Washington will soon reprise his role as Cristina's former flame Preston Burke, who left her at the altar in Season 3.
However it pans out, there's one thing that won't get in the way of the C/O fun: The new hospital rule. "The sex and intrigue are just going to keep on going," Oh says. "This is Grey's Anatomy. I don't pay attention to that rule. I don't think the audience would want us to pay attention to it either."

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 251 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina