www.greys-anatomy.cz Právě je 05 srp 2021, 08:41

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 318 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Další
  Verze pro tisk Předchozí téma | Následující téma 
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: 8. SÉRIE - SPOILERY! (články, spekulace, diskuze)
PříspěvekNapsal: 17 kvě 2012, 05:57 

Pohlaví: muž
Nejoblíbenější postava: Lexie Grey
We know that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Cristina (Sandra Oh), Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Mark(Eric Dane), Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and Lexie (Chyler Leigh) are on the plane that crashed at the end of Grey’s Anatomy Season 8, Episode 23: “Migration.” But what will the rest of the docs be up to in Season 8, Episode 24, “Flight”?

We’ve gathered what information we have about what the docs at home will be doing with their time during the Season 8 finale.

Bailey: Bailey (Chanda Wilson) will be working on her relationship with Ben. They’ll “make a decision” about where the relationship is headed. Shonda has called their interactions “incredibly romantic,” so hopefully they find a way to make it work.

Richard’s dinner: Richard (James Pickens Jr.) will spend the episode planning a dinner for the residents.

Teddy’s offer: “Teddy [Kim Raver] is presented with a tempting offer,” and we assume she spends some time, well, being tempted by whatever that offer is.

Alex’s struggle: Meanwhile, Alex (Justin Chambers) will “struggle with a decision he’s made,” which we’re guessing means that he starts to regret choosing to leave Seattle Grace-Mercy West. Though maybe it involves intern Morgan? There will also be have “a really lovely moment where we discover how much he’s grown up this season.”

Owen, Callie, April, Jackson: Very little has been said about what these characters will be doing.

Anyone could leave: Lest you start to relax about the characters at home, remember, Sarah Drew (April Kepner) has said: “Even the people who are left in the hospital, all of their stories are totally left with the potential that they’re leaving. So it’s not like anybody in either location is safer than anyone else.”

( Source | Wetpaint

PříspěvekNapsal: 17 kvě 2012, 14:07 

Melissa: I can't even think about the big death in the Grey's finale, so I want to know about Bailey and Ben!
Chandra Wilson loves getting to play this softer side of Bailey, but the proposal last week and the whole leaving Seattle bomb puts Ben and Bailey's relationship on the rocks. Will Bailey consider leaving Seattle or will she be gaining some frequent flier miles? Wilson promises—despite death and a plane crash—there is room in the finale for a little more relationship closure, "It's safe to say she will react in Bailey style."

Read more:
http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... z1v8F24r59

PříspěvekNapsal: 18 kvě 2012, 09:42 

Shonda na twitteru:
WARNING. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET WATCHED THE SEASON 8 GREY'S ANATOMY FINALE, DO NOT READ THIS SUPER-LONG TWEET. Okay? Seriously. Last chance...

Okay. Callie said it best tonight: Life changes in an instant. Turns on a dime.

This finale was incredibly hard to write. I did not enjoy it. It made me sick and it made me sad. We end the season not knowing ANYTHING about the future. Except for two things. We know we are definitely saying goodbye to two of my favorite people: Chyler Leigh (Lexie) and Kim Raver (Teddy).

I know this season’s finale had some surprises for viewers and the exit of Kim Raver was one of the big ones. But Kim’s series option was up and she was ready to give Teddy Altman a much-needed vacation. It’s been a pleasure working with someone as talented and funny and kind as Kim; everyone is going to miss her terribly. I like to imagine that Teddy is still out there in the Grey’s Anatomy universe, running Army Medical Command and building a new life.

I love Chyler and I love the character of Lexie Grey. She was an important member of my Grey's family. This was not an easy decision. But it was a decision that Chyler and I came to together. We had a lot of thoughtful discussion about it and ultimately we both decided this was the right time for her character's journey to end. As far as I'm concerned Chyler will always remain a part of the Shondaland family and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

I'd write more but I'm honestly too sad. I don't like life changing in an instant and turning on a dime.

Thanks for watching Season Eight. We are, as always, grateful that you joined us for the ride

PříspěvekNapsal: 18 kvě 2012, 11:07 
Moderátor

Pohlaví: žena
Nejoblíbenější postava: Owen Hunt
Vyjádření Kim Raver k jejímu odchodu:

"I've had one of the best times of my creative career working on Grey's with Shonda, Betsy and the best cast on Television. I feel fortunate and grateful to have worked with such an amazing team at GA. I am going to miss everyone!! And to the GA fans, you guys rock! I am sure S9 will be great!"

:arrow: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ath-326305

PříspěvekNapsal: 18 kvě 2012, 22:31 

Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes Talks Shocking Finale and Cast Departures: Don’t Assume Everyone Else Will Live

Five things you must know:

There are no plans to see Chyler Leigh (Lexie) on the show again.
Kim Raver (Teddy) might be back as a guest star or get her own series some day.
Shonda had "other plans" for Mark and Lexie and finds it "heartbreaking" we'll never get to see them. They were "meant to be."
We should not assume everyone in the forest survives when the show returns.
One of the stars did this episode with real broken bones.

What kind of reaction have you seen today about the finale, and is it what you were expecting?
I haven't really seen anything. I knew that I had really strong feelings about the finale, and I knew people would too. I decided I was just going to be off of Twitter. I know that there was a large reaction. The one thing that I wanted to know is if everybody got the point of the episode. Everyone is still so immersed in ‘Who died?' and no one is talking about the thing that I actually think is important and was the point of the episode.

Which is?
Which is they are still out there. They're still out there in the forest, and we don't know if they are going to be OK. We left it open for a reason because…I hate to say this, but just because you saw people alive at the end of the finale doesn't mean they're going to be alive when the season starts up. We are completely jumping off into the unknown next season.

Did you know who was going to be back next season when you wrote the finale?
I had another cliffhanger planned and written, two actually, that reflected me not knowing what was going to happen next season. And literally up until the day before the table read, I was taking this whole thing apart and putting it back together. But by the time we got to the day before the table read, I then knew what was going to be happening with the contract negotiations, which turned the tables.

I know you put the statement out on Twitter, but is there anything more you can say about why Chyler is leaving the show?
I think that's…Stuff that happens inside our family is stuff that happens inside our family. I have so much respect for Chyler, and the decision was really, it was very hard for everybody involved and I want to respect her privacy on that.

When did you know for sure Chyler was going to leave?

The only thing I knew when I started writing the finale was that Chyler was leaving the finale. That was the only information I knew.

How did the cast find out Chyler was getting killed off?
At the table read. It was really, really emotional. Chyler Leigh and I were the only people who knew what was coming for her character. Kim Raver and I were the only ones who knew what was coming for that character. Chyler and I had been discussing it for months.

Fans have been asking this morning if there's any way Lexie (Chyler) could still come back. They don't even care if it's totally implausible. "Can't she come back as a ghost? Or it was a dream?"
We saw Denny as a ghost, and people didn't really like that, did they? It was a really hard decision to let that character die versus send her off into the sunset somewhere. It was really difficult. It was not made lightly. I don't think we're going to see Lexie Grey ever again. That's not the intention, to see her again. It's a big loss. It's a big loss for the characters and it's a big loss for the show. We're busy feeling that loss.

Did you have other plans for Mark and Lexie? Is that why their final words to each other were "meant to be?"

Yes. Honestly, I always felt like Mark and Lexie were meant to be together. If things had not turned out the way they had this season, I had a completely different thing planned for them. I was one of the people who loved Mark and Lexie together; I had a completely different thing planned for them. The introduction of Julie was part of planning a completely different storyline for them. So for me, there was a lot of heartbreak in that. There were so many moments and so many things that I had wanted to happen with those characters that we're never going to get to see. When Mark and Lexie say "meant to be," it wasn't about servicing the fans. That's how I felt. That's what was supposed to happen, and that's what I wanted to see. It was heartbreaking.

So when Mark tells Lexie as she's dying that they are supposed to get married and have kids and be happy together, were those your thoughts, too?

Those absolutely were my thoughts. I loved the idea of them together. They played really well together. They were very charming and funny and great. We did the scene where Lexie confesses to Mark that she's still in love with him. That was bittersweet to me because it was like, "Look, they're so close, so close! And yet so far."

Any chance Kim Raver will be back at some point?

I don't think that's a possibility that has been ruled out. At least not by me. I love Kim. I say to my partner Betsy [Beers] every once in a while, "We could do a series that's just Med Com." It could just be a Med Com series. I love Kim; she's amazing. I don't know. I think maybe it'd be cool one day if she could come back. We'll see.

Is this episode the hardest thing you've ever written?

Yes, in a weird way, because of several things. One, I didn't like it, in the sense that right up until the last minute I kept saying, "Maybe they shouldn't get in a plane." I kept trying to come up with something different. My writers were so great, and they were like, "We're all 100 percent behind the idea!" They will tell you I say that every year at finale time. I turn around and say we should do something different. And then I write it and it's fine. Usually I question it right up to the table read, but then I'm fine. This one, I questioned it while we were shooting it and I questioned it once I saw the edit for it. And then once we got to the soundstage, literally Tuesday, I'm watching the show and I'm changing music at the last minute.

Why?

Because it's so unsettling at the end. I think there's something very unsatisfying about the way that it ends for everyone. I like the ride. Doing the shooting episode was really great because while it was gut-wrenching and hard to do, I knew who was OK. And in this, we don't know who's OK. We still don't totally know who's OK. There's still choices to be made. It is very unsettling for me, and the idea of leaving my Meredith and my Cristina in the wilderness without a match, chewing half a stick of gum each, having each other, while beautiful, was really painful.

Ellen Pompeo and Sandra Oh did incredible work in this episode.
The things that those two women did were amazing. I would like to point out that Ellen Pompeo had like three broken toes while running through that forest! Some silly home accident and she broke her foot like two days before we started shooting that finale. She had three broken toes, and Sandra Oh had to run around in really cold weather with one shoe. And Jessica Capshaw is nine months pregnant. It was not an easy shoot. I thought that Sandra and Ellen were amazing. I mean, I thought they all were, but they did great work.

Do you know where the show will pick up next season?

I do know where we are going to pick up next season. But I'm not going to talk about it.

Any final words to the fans before you go on radio silence again?
I don't know. I feel like everyone has the right to have the reaction that they want to have. I think part of the reason why I am staying away from the reaction is I fully get that this is an unsatisfying finale. And it was unsatisfying for me, too. I enjoyed the boldness of it. I enjoyed saying yeah, we are going to put our doctors on a plane, and yeah, we're going to crash the plane. Which is insane and makes no sense. And yeah, we're going to have them in the forest, and we're going to kill Lexie in act two because that's not what you do in a finale. I enjoyed subverting expectation. Everyone was watching to see where everyone ended up, and we're not going to tell you where everyone ends up. I really thought that that was great. I have to focus on what happens next, and paying attention to fan reaction or going online to see what everyone has to say about it is pretty much paying attention to what happened before, and that does not actually help me at this point.

:arrow: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... lks/317483

Obrázek

PříspěvekNapsal: 21 kvě 2012, 19:57 
Moderátor

Shonda Rhimes o finále 8. řady (česky) ;)

:arrow: http://www.greys-anatomy.cz/shonda-rhim ... ale-8-rady

PříspěvekNapsal: 23 kvě 2012, 14:30 
Moderátor

Tatiane: Please, I'm begging...Why the hell is Chyler Leigh leaving in the show? I still can't believe.

It's still too soon for us to talk about. Sob. Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes wouldn't elaborate past "stuff that happens inside our family" that made Leigh leave the medical drama, except that the decision was very difficult. We must respect Leigh's tough choice, but we don't have to like it. In fact, in our minds we are creating an elaborate alternate timeline for our favorite slain doc—Mark and Lexie have dozens of babies and live happily ever after, natch.

:arrow: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... oop/318336

PříspěvekNapsal: 22 čer 2012, 08:00 

Today's News: Our TakeKeck's Exclusives: Grey's Anatomy's Chyler Leigh Speaks About Lexie's Heartbreaking DeathJun 21, 2012 08:30 PM ET
by William Keck

More than a month after we lost Lexie on the chilling Grey's Anatomy season finale, it still hurts to think about helpless Little Grey trapped under the wreckage of a downed plane as she struggled to breathe through bloodied teeth. Well, Lexie's portrayer, the always lovely Chyler Leigh, is happy to remind us, "I'm alive." Here, for the first time since she released a brief statement explaining her reasons for leaving the series [we agreed not to get back into that], Leigh opens up about her last moments on set, what's next and being honored by an organization helping to bring water to the world's thirstiest.

TV Guide Magazine: Chyler! How are you?
Leigh:
I'm good. If I cough, I'm sorry. I'm kind of getting over a little cold.

TV Guide Magazine: Well, you're in much better shape than the last time we saw you on TV.
Leigh:
[Laughs] For sure.

TV Guide Magazine: I first have to tell you, as hard as it was to lose you, your death scene was brilliantly acted.
Leigh:
Aww. Thank you. I wasn't really dying though. That was quite an experience. I haunted a lot of people.

TV Guide Magazine: We'll talk more about that. In the meantime, what have you been up to?
Leigh:
Life. A whole lot of life and I am so grateful that I get to be home with my kids who are three beautiful, complicated, dynamic children. I have a lot of life to live.

TV Guide Magazine: You also had a movie out that Justin Chambers [Alex] was originally slated to be in.
Leigh:
Yes, Justin wasn't available [because of his Grey's shooting schedule] but we still made the movie called Brake with Stephen Dorff as the main character. I played his wife. It came out in March. A really incredible little movie.

TV Guide Magazine: So what's next?
Leigh:
A few things. My husband [actor Nathan West] and I write. There's a musical thing and a children's book we're in the process of. It's still all very much in the developmental stage.

TV Guide Magazine: Why is a children's book something you wanted to do?
Leigh:
We read books to our kids every night and my husband is such an amazing storyteller. He has them rolling with laughter. So we had some pretty profound ideas come up.

TV Guide Magazine: You and Nathan are being honored next week with the Pioneering Spirit Award by an organization called the Thirst Project. What's this all about?
Leigh:
The Thirst Project is a phenomenal organization [about] the water crisis. Almost one billion people on our planet don't have access to any clean drinking water. 4400 kids die every single day from diseases caused by contaminated water. And eighty percent of all global diseases are water-born. It's ridiculous. My eight-year-old son will complain about having to drink a cup of water and I'll show him a video to watch. The Thirst Project has been able to build wells in several developing countries all around the globe and teach the people in the villages how to maintain them so they have clean water for life. Clean water has been brought to over 100,000 people over the world in just four short years. For my husband and I to be able to put our names out there, we're able to be a part of it. We were also able to finance a well in Swaziland that's making an impact.

TV Guide Magazine: Have you had a chance to visit any of these developing countries?
Leigh:
I have to say that has been my heart's desire since I was five. It seems like every time I had a chance I was having a child. But I will be going in September to Uganda and perhaps Swaziland. It's a whole other thing to be impacted up close and personal.

TV Guide Magazine: Did you invite any of your Grey's friends to come to your gala next week?
Leigh:
Yeah I did, and so many people are going to be out of town. This is the family time for people to get out. They're all over the place, and that's okay.

TV Guide Magazine: Who do you still keep in touch with?
Leigh:
I have a few people that I've reached out to, obviously with no offense to anyone else. I've texted back and forth with Sara [Ramirez] and Chandra [Wilson] and Sarah Drew. I owe Jessica [Capshaw] a text.

TV Guide Magazine: Fans were so invested in Lexie and Mark [Eric Dane] as a couple and so devastated by her death that some have expressed a desire for Mark to die as well and join her in the afterlife. What are your feelings on this?
Leigh:
The roller coaster between them was always very dynamic and I think realistic. When it comes to death we never know the date or the hour. There is absolute shock value to that. As far as their relationship, it was in some ways very young. So Rachel and Ross [from Friends]. It's so hard to put a pin in what went wrong or how it could have gone better. But will Mark go on? Absolutely. He'll move right along. That's just what Mark Sloane does. But initially I hope there will be a devastation.

TV Guide Magazine: Do you think Mark was the love of Lexie's life?
Leigh
: I do. She learned so much from him about herself and about life in general. I do think there could have been a destiny for that.

TV Guide Magazine: Will you submit your death scene for Emmy consideration?
Leigh:
I didn't push it. And I don't know if my peeps did or not. I'm going to let Lexie be.

TV Guide Magazine: Was it hard to shoot that? Had you ever died on film before?
Leigh:
No, I never died before. That sounds funny saying that. I think everyone has an emotional wellspring and that happened to be a moment where I was sprung.

TV Guide Magazine: Was it cold shooting that scene?
Leigh:
It was. Cold. We were up at Big Bear and at one point it had snowed. Then it would rain and be sunny and hot.

TV Guide Magazine: Was any of the cast particularly supportive during the shoot?
Leigh:
Everybody was very accommodating — the crew, cast. And I opted to stay underneath [the wreckage] for the most part over two days rather than trying to get in and out.

TV Guide Magazine: So after that, are you ready for another series right away?
Leigh:
I don't know really what I want to do. I'm always down to do a sitcom. I did That 80's Show back in the day and that was a really great experience. I think comedy would be good for a while. Right now I'm just taking a pause from everything. We also live in Orange County so it's nice not to have to drive back and forth to LA.

TV Guide Magazine: Lastly Chyler, of all of Lexie's great scenes and storylines, which are you most proud of?
Leigh:
Ironically, I think her death. It really was a chance for me to be able to go from the beginning of the character to the end. There's something that's very bittersweet about that. Something about being able to be there for the moment of her death that I appreciate. I don't know if that's morbid or not, but that's how I feel.

Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!

PříspěvekNapsal: 27 čer 2012, 10:26 

Emmys 2012: 'Grey's Anatomy's' Sandra Oh on Cristina's Emotional SeasonThe actress, a five-time Emmy nominee, tells THR about saying goodbye to castmembers, throwing cereal in her co-star's face and the challenges and rewards that come with filming on location. 1
0:00 AM PDT 6/25/2012 by Lesley Goldberg

Sandra Oh has five Emmy nominations under her belt for her role as Grey's Anatomy's meticulous Dr. Cristina Yang, but it's the ABC medical drama's recently concluded eighth season that the actress feels has provided her best material yet.

This past season on the Shonda Rhimes-created show, Cristina faced the emotional fallout from an abortion when her marriage to Owen (Kevin McKidd) crumbled after the couple swept their baggage under the rug for too long. The story arc, which slowly progressed over the season's 24 episodes, culminated with an emotional scene in which the stoic doc threw a bowl of cereal in her husband's face before they were able to address his infidelity and begin moving on.

As if that weren't already enough, the drama also concluded its year with a plane crash that left claimed the life of one of Seattle Grace's own and left Cristina, Meredith, Derek, Mark and Arizona stranded and facing injuries both big and small. The Hollywood Reporter caught up with Oh to discuss Cristina's challenging moments of the season, saying farewell to two castmembers and the benefits of filming on location.

The Hollywood Reporter: This season has been particularly grueling for Cristina: an abortion, a broken marriage and infidelity, all topped off by a plane crash. Which scene did you grapple with the most?
Sandra Oh:
It has been an extremely challenging year that has had a lot of ups and downs, both challenging and exhilarating. A lot of the scenes that Kevin McKidd and I did of Owen and Cristina arguing in their apartment was like its own story line. We would shoot all our scenes for a day or two straight, and that was extremely challenging because emotionally and physically it becomes really exhausting. Our finale was extremely challenging physically and emotionally. So, I'd say two things -- our finale and those apartment scenes where Cristina and Owen lock themselves in and just go at it.

Cristina tosses a bowl of cereal on him, which isn't a reaction that Cristina is typically prone to.
Wasn't that good? Kevin had to have cereal thrown on him eight, 10 times for that one because we did a bunch of angles. There is that one shot -- and we only did it once -- which was his close-up, which was also my best and most direct hit. He was a great sport about that. Mark Jackson directed that episode, so we had special effects make a soft bowl because I'm not actually throwing an actual ceramic bowl at him. But that was real milk and Grape Nuts. I really liked that scene because that's her first actual moment of connection with him after he tells her the truth. Even though it's physical and it's violent, it's also a connecting moment between them where she looks at him and connects again.

Cristina rarely expresses so much emotion, which she did a lot of this season. It was a slow burn that started with the season premiere and carried throughout the season, which is different that the Grey's we've seen in the past.
You see her express her emotions with only two people: her best friend Meredith and her husband Owen. To see someone being pulled apart so intensely, which honestly most everyone goes through in their life in some ways, if you're lucky you're completely pulled apart and then you have to pull yourself together, which hopefully will be the exploration within hopefully the next season. It's not like we played this in a couple of episodes; we've played this throughout the entire year, and the reality of the resentments building and things not being dealt with building and betrayals happening is closer to real time in the way that we played it. Being on a show for this long, you don't have to do things boom-boom-boom because you have eight years of history and developing the character. So you can take your time with things and let it soak in, in a different and deeper way. I'm super-proud of this year. Having been on a show eight years, for me to have the richest storyline now, I'm extremely grateful.

Looking back on the season, is there one particular scene that you're most proud of?
It's an earlier episode with Teddy (Kim Raver), and it was a very technically difficult scene: Telling Teddy that Henry (Scott Foley) had died was a difficult scene, but there was one episode after that where Teddy needs to hear what happened in the room over and over again. All Cristina does is tell her what has happened medically, and all my dialogue was completely medical; I would just spout this out over and over again because she would just need to hear it until finally at the end of the episode, something shifts for her and she accepts what happened. I remember getting that episode and reading it in the run-through, and all my dialogue was reams and reams of medical jargon. I knew I had to start memorizing it right away and asked them not to change it since it was very challenging. You saw a crystallized version of Cristina, where she does her job and she hangs on to what she has to do and delivers the information. It's vintage Cristina. Then everything with Owen is Cristina coming apart.

What was filming the finale like? You're on location in the mountains near Big Bear for more than a week after the plane crash, which adds a physical element to an already emotional episode.
It was so hard. It was physically and emotionally challenging because you're constantly at extremely high stakes. The physicality for Cristina, she had to do a lot of things with one arm, and I had to do a lot of things with one shoe. You're running around the mountain with one shoe and one arm basically and doing things that way. And it's like we've had this cushy time on stages and in the hospital. But being out in the open on the side of a mountain was exhilarating; you cannot beat location work. I've done very little greenscreen work, but it's just a pooper. I don't care how much you blow that fan on my face, there's not a helicopter coming at me. It's really hard to manufacture the clear reality of what that is, but when you are on a mountain and you are freezing, you're freezing.

What does getting out of the hospital set do for the cast? In addition to Big Bear, you were away from the set and on the Disney lot in Burbank for the hotel scenes for the boards. Could we potentially see more new locations next season as the residents begin heading elsewhere?
It totally reinvigorates us. They had to build the hotel, the hotel rooms, and they built a bunch of other sets. It's reinvigorating for everyone, including the crew, who we've spent the last eight years on five stages. It's nice to go out; I'd love to see them in different places. We could possibly see them in other places, but again I have no idea what Shonda is going to do after this finale.

Filming the finale, in which Grey's said farewell to two castmembers -- Chyler Leigh's Lexie, who died, and Kim Raver's Teddy, who moved on -- what was that process like for you?
The finale was such a great experience, everyone really got out of their comfort zone. Those were some really painful, devastating scenes. We saw one scene cut together, and I had to get my hair and makeup redone; I could not stop weeping -- and I wasn't in that scene. It was extremely difficult because people come in and out over eight years. It's rare to have certain people be around you for eight years or five years or even three years. There's a kind of carnival aspect of to it. A lot of times for plays or films you come in for six weeks, fall in love with people, and you leave. You become family members and have really deep ties with people even if you don't spend time outside of work with them. When you have to let go of some of those things, I found it extremely difficult and extremely sad. We've been down for almost a week now, and I'm just extremely depressed and recuperating, but it's not just the physical recuperation. This has happened to me before with certain projects that I have left that I feel really low, and I know we're coming back, but certain things and dynamics will have shifted, and there's a lot of that makes me very sad.

Changing it up a bit, after so much heavy material this season, was there a scene that stands out when it was the hardest to keep a straight face?
Justin Chambers is pretty funny and always makes us laugh during scenes in April's office. There's also an episode right before Cristina actually tells Teddy about Henry where Teddy wants to dance and have a good time and she's going like, "Woo-hoo, woo-hoo," and that was pretty funny. What I really like about our show is it's really a drama with a lot of really good comedy in it, and it's mostly comedy based on character. After some heavy stuff, I'm sure that they're going to give us some funny stuff to do. And Cristina's stuff with William Daniels when he's her proctor, I thought that was hilarious. I just thought how amazing is this if we're talking about medical shows past and present. I'd be so willing to do that in 25 years, to come on as a doctor to some other kid in a medical show.

Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit

PříspěvekNapsal: 05 čer 2021, 19:37 

Nejoblíbenější postava: Jackson Avery
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Cheap Nike Shoes
Goyard Outlet
Balenciaga Sneakers Outlet
Pandora Jewellery
Jordan 1
Nike Shoes Women
Balenciaga Sneakers Sale
Moncler Jackets Sale
MLB Shop Online
Pandora
Nike Sneakers For Women
Pandora
Air Jordan 1 Retro
Balenciaga Shoes
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys
NFL Jerseys
Adidas Outlet Store
New Nike Shoes
Adidas Official Website
Cheap Moncler
Moncler Jackets Women
Charms Pandora
Pandora
Jordan Ones
Nike Shoes
Air Jordan 1 Retro
Pandoras
Jordan 1s
Pandora Outlet
Goyard Handbags Outlet
Puma Store
Nike Factory Store
Adidas
Nike Canada
Pandora Jewelry
Asics Running Shoes Men
Pandora Charms
Nike Outlet Store
Pandora Charms Outlet
NFL Jersey Sales
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Pandora Charms
Jordan 1 Retro
Cheap Adidas Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Shoes For Women
Adidas Women's Shoes
Nike Canada Online Shopping
Adidas Clearance
Pandora Bracelet
Nike Outlet Store
Cheap Hockey Jerseys
Pandora Ring
Nike Shoes
Men's Nike Shoes
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
NFL Jersey
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Pandora Charms
Ferragamo
Asics Shoes Outlet
Pandora Bracelet
Jordan 1 Low
Adidas Canada
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Jordan 1 Dior
Air Jordan 1 Low
Pandora Jewellery
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Outlet Store
Jordan 1 High
Moncler Jackets
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Yeezys
Salvatore Ferragamo
Ferragamo Belt
Pandora Jewelry
Jordans 1
Nike Shoes Women
Moncler Jacket
MLB Jerseys
Pandora Outlet
Air Jordan 1
Nike
Wholesale Jerseys
Moncler Outlet
Men Nike Sneakers
Nike Shoes Outlet
NFL Jerseys From China
Best Basketball Shoes
Pandora Bracelet
Nike Shoes
Adidas Canada
Nike Air Jordan 1
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora
Nike Running Shoes Sale
Pandora Official Site
NFL Apparel
Adidas Running Shoes
Yeezy
Moncler Sale
Moncler Coat Men
Cheap NFL Jerseys From China
Pandora Black Friday
Football Jerseys
Balenciaga
Pandora Outlet
Nike Shoes
Nike Sneakers
Adidas Trainers
Nike Shoes
Adidas Shoes
Nike Men Shoes
Pandora Charms
Adidas
NFL Jerseys
Cheap NHL Jerseys Reddit
Moncler Outlet
Nike Canada
NFL Fan Shop

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 318 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina